HAMSONCAMS was thought up by Doug (WT5ZZ) & Jeff (AB4HF) It is meant to be a medium where Amateur Radio Operators (HAMS) can broadcast their hobby and others can learn, watch, and listen in on the fun. Feel free to join us on the AIR or in CHAT.
Youtube Help/Tutorial Videos
- Abobe Flash Player
- IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari they all work
- Some type of broadband connection is helpful
- Pretty Decent Computer Processor
- 1+ GB Memory
- Screen resolution of 800pixels wide for best viewing expierence. Others will work though.
email any questions, problems or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guests and Broadcasters
- no cussing
- be nice to others
- please disconnect from chat when you're away
- have fun
- ham related streams only (you working ham, radio shot, hrd screen shot)
- audio of ham preferred
- Ustream.tv Broadcast Account
- mention www.hamsoncams.com in your show notes and/or qrz.com profile.
- mention www.hamsoncams.com in your show chat regularly, be in hamsoncams chat when you are broadcasting currently (ustream #ab4hf) (default hamsoncams.com chat)
- inactive streams (unmanned station) frowned on unless regular conent can be seen and heard on the stream. NO slideshows or non ham related content.
email any questions, problems or suggestions to email@example.com
If you would like to broadcast on HAMSONCAMS please speak with Jeff (AB4HF) you can contact him in the chat, on the air or via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.